The OCHL is happy to provide professional photos again this year from XGEN Photo.
Pictures will be taken before players go on the ice. Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled ice time to ensure your player is ready.
A single player picture and team picture is included in your registration. A link will be provided closer to the date for ordering extra photos, as well as detailed instructions for the day.
U7, U9 and U13
Saturday, November 25th
Campus Ice Centre
U11 and U15
Saturday, December 2nd
Harman Park Arena
U18, First Shift, DIS and U5
Sunday, December 3rd
Delpark Homes Centre
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled time to have enough time to get fully dressed minus helmet and mouth guard and NO SKATES. When ready please head to the lobby at Campus Ice Centre.
A single picture and team picture is included in your registration. If you wish to order more here is the custom online order link for OCHL 2023 : https://bit.ly/oshawa23
1. Parents can order online or onsite. Parents can order online before the shoot. Parents can fill in their orders online before or during shoot and pay onsite with cash or card.
2. All ONLINE orders must be submitted by Dec 8th - any online order received after Dec 8th will not be fulfilled with the team in Dec before Christmas. Late orders will be fulfilled in Jan 2024
3. Please double check that you select the correct team and input the jersey # that your player is wearing on day of photo shoot
4. If possible remove green tape on your hockey stick. And if your under shirt is visible don't wear green. Green jerseys are fine.
5. If you cannot make your designated team time slot - please use another photo day and the designated make up time slots.
Make Up Dates
For those unable to attend at the time scheduled for their divisions, you are welcome to attend the following:
- Saturday, December 2nd between 10 am-12:00pm (Harman Park Arena), please come fully dressed, minus helmet, mouth guard and skates to the Convenors Room, downstairs between the North and South Pads.
- Sunday, December 3rd between 11:00am-1:00pm (Delpark Homes Centre), please come fully dressed, minus helmet, mouth guard and skates to Pad 3, Change Room 5.
* Bench staff please remember to have your picture taken as well. And please have goalies go first.