As a new Volunteer you will need to complete the following.
- fill out OCHL Volunteer application
- complete the "Resepct in Sport Activity Leader "
- complete "Gender Identity and Gender Expression for Team"
- complete "Rowans Law"
- Obtain a police check (if letter is required see division VP)
If you are a returning Manager please perform #1 and confirm with VP of division items all other items are current
All bench staff should have completed the following
Gender Identity Training
If you have not please make a point of doing so by
clicking here and following the process .
A FEE WILL APPLY.
Please contact the VP of your division for police checks letters.
Brad Eveniss - U10 and U18
Mack McLachlan- U9 and below
RESPECT IN SPORT
$30.00 ONE TIME PROGRAM FEE
Learn more about the Activity Leader Program here:
Complete the Respect in Sport Program
LEAGUE NAMEBAR PROVIDER
IF YOUR TEAM DECIDES TO DO NAME BARS PLEASE SEE BELOW
- THIS IS AN EXTRA COST TO THE PLAYER TO HAVE THE BAR MADE, APPLIED AND REMOVED
- MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PLAYERS NAMES AND NUMBERS MATCH AND ARE SPELLED CORRECT
- SOME PLAYERS MAY HAVE BARS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS SO WILL JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
- CONTACT HIM TO HAVE THE CLEAN JERSEYS DROPPED OFF REMEMBERING YOUR GAME SCHEDULE
- AT THE END OF THE SEASON YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONTACT ANDREW AGAIN FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE NAME BAR BEFORE RETURNING THE JERSEY TO THE LEAGUE